Need to sell your house in Tempe fast? We can help.
Need to sell your house fast in Tempe, AZ? We buy houses and properties in Tempe for cash.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the contact form (above).
- We’ll get in touch with you ASAP and give you a fair cash offer.
- Once our offer is accepted, we’ll work to close as quickly as possible.
There’s no hidden fees, no up front charges, and no commission costs.
We know that selling your home can be a complicated, frustrating, or scary experience, and we’re here to help. If you need to sell it as fast as possible, selling for cash might be a good option for you.
Whether you’re selling your home to avoid bankruptcy, because you don’t want to manage the property, for a quick job relocation, or any other reason, our goal is provide you a quality solution to selling your home or property quickly.
The rest of the information on this page will help you learn more about us and our process. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Who we buy houses from.
We buy houses in Tempe from people in all kinds of different scenarios. Whether you need a quick sale to facilitate a sudden job move, are trying to avoid foreclosure, or want to sell an inherited property, we buy houses from people in those situations and more.
What kinds of houses do you buy?
We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing.
Once we receive your contact form (above) we’ll get in touch with you ASAP and give you a fair, all-cash offer.
We buy everything from Tempe houses and small apartments, to vacant homes, rental properties, pieces of land, and certain commercial properties.
Selling to an investor vs going through a realtor: how to know what’s right for you.
There’s a few different routes you can take when selling your house. Below, we’ll break down each one and try and help you figure out if selling to an investor is the right decision for you.
Working with a real estate agent.
- Reach out to a real estate agent. They’ll usually set up a visit to determine what your house might sell for.
- Sign a listing agreemen (normally 6 months) where they exclusively represent and sell your property.
- The agent will then list your house on the MLS. They’ll do marketing, and show potential buyers your home.
- If your property sells, the agent takes care of the paperwork and negotiation with the buyer… and the agent collects their fee… which is usually 3% for them and 3% to the agent that brought the buyer (so up to 6% of the total purchase price of the house).
- Agents know the market well.
- They can get your house in front of a broad range of buyers.
- Agents handle all marketing.
- Agents show the property, and put together closing documents.
- It can be expensive – agent commission is paid out of the sale at closing.
- It can be a long process, 3-12 months.
- You pay the standard costs on the house until it sells (utilities, etc.).
- Sales or closing dates can move or fall through.
- Have time, and can wait 6-12 months for a sale.
- Can afford to pay agent fees (out of sale).
- Want full market value for their house.
Working with an investor.
- Contact the investor about selling your house. They’ll usually call and discuss your house, your situation, etc.
- The investor will evaluate your house (generally, in any condition), and come up with a value for it that fits their buying goals.
- You decide if the offer works for you.
- If it’s a good fit, a closing occurs at a title company. The title company will also prepare the documents.
- The investor buys with cash, so it’s a quick close.
- Very low cost. No commissions or fees, and depending on the investor, they may 100% of all closing costs.
- It’s fast, you can close in as quick as one week.
- Most investors don’t require you to make repairs or clean anything. They buy “as-is”.
- You won’t earn as much on your house as if you went the traditional realtor route.
- People who want to sacrifice a bit on the sales price, in exchange for a fast, convenient sale.
- People who need to sell fast (weeks, not months).
Our number one goal: providing you a quality solution.
Whatever situation you’re in that has you looking to sell your house, our main at HBSB Holdings is to help you find a quality solution to selling your home. We run our business with a high level of honesty and transparency, and would love to talk to you about your situation and see if there’s a way we can help. Or, read the testimonials of other homeowners that have sold to us.
You’ve got a lot of options when it comes to selling your house in Tempe. So why are we different?
Our company is built on trust, honesty, and transparency.
And thanks to those values, we’ve been able to grow each year, and have great success with clients. Basically, we strive to answer every single one of your questions, and do exactly what we say we’ll do.
Why sell your house to us?
We get this question all the time from home owners looking to sell. Here’s some of the benefits of working with us, instead of trying to sell your house the traditional way through a realtor.
- There are NO fees or commissions
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party Title Company (you can choose your own if you want)
For Our Residential House Acquisitions, the ideal property is…
- 2+ bedrooms (ideally 3 bedrooms – 5 bedrooms)
- 1.5+ baths (ideally 2+ baths)
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in taking ugly houses and making them pretty, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
Sell Your Tempe Property This Week! If you have a residential property based on Tempe that you need to sell quickly, don’t wait to contact us using the form above. And if you have further questions, reach out and contact us any time.
We also buy commercial properties in Tempe!
If you’re interested in selling a commercial property you own, that’s located in Tempe, email us directly through our contact page or call us at 4803314165.
HBSB Holdings is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. You can read more about us here.