Need to sell your house in Gilbert fast? We can help.
If your house fast in Gilbert, AZ, we can help. We buy houses in Gilbert, for cash, and work to close as fast as possible.
We pay cash for houses, apartment buildings, and land in Gilbert in any condition – no repairs needed. Not only that but we work to close as quickly as possible after the offer is accepted. To get started, simply fill out the contact form (above). After that, we’ll get in touch as quickly as possible with a cash offer for your home.
Whether you need to sell fast because you’re in a foreclosure situation, are moving, or just don’t want the hassle of going through a traditional real estate agent, we’ll work with you and give you a gauranteed fair cash offer, with no extra fees, commissions, or closing costs.
Why are we different than other investors?
Our company is built on trust, honesty, and transparency.
Those values have helped us grow to the size we are now, and scale rapidly. In short – we do what we say we are going to do and leave no questions unanswered. We stand for honest, transparent, reliable solutions to real estate situations.
Anyone can say they are the best, we prefer to prove it.
What kinds of houses do you buy?
We buy everything from houses and small apartments, to vacant homes, rental properties, pieces of land, and certain commercial properties.
We also buy your home “as is”, so you won’t need to make updates or repairs to the property.
Our number one goal: providing you a quality solution.
Whatever situation you’re in that has you looking to sell your house, our main at HBSB Holdings is to help you find a quality solution to selling your home. We run our business with a high level of honesty and transparency, and would love to talk to you about your situation and see if there’s a way we can help. Or, read the testimonials of other homeowners that have sold to us.
When selling with a traditional realtor, there are a lot of hurdles to jump through. For example, you’ve got to keep your house in “show condition” 24/7. You also have to accomodate open houses, last minute walk-through appointments, and home inspections that leave you with a list of repairs you have to make.
You’re also responsible to deal with banks and financing that may not go through in today’s volatile financial conditions, not to mention buyer contracts falling through, and more.
If you’re looking to sell your house or property in Gilbert as fast as possible, we’re a great option for you. We look at your house, negotiate a price, and when you’re ready to move out and close, we close. No commissions, no closing costs, just cash and peace of mind.
Selling to an investor vs going through a realtor: how to know what’s right for you.
We know you have a lot of options to sell your Gilbert property, and you may be trying to decide which one is right for you. Here’s a rough breakdown of working with Gilbert realtors vs an investment company like ours.
Working with a real estate agent.
- You contact the agent, then they’ll set up a visit to determine what your house might sell for.
- You’ll then sign a listing agreement (normally 6 months) where they exclusively represent and sell your property.
- The agent will then list your house on the MLS. They’ll do marketing, and show potential buyers your home.
- If someone buys your house, the realtor will handle the paperwork and negotiation with the buyer… then the agent collects their fee (usually 3% for them and 3% to the agent that brought the buyer – up to 6% of the total purchase price of the house).
- People who aren’t in a rush to sell, and can wait 6-12 months for the purchase of their home.
- Want full market value for their house.
Working with an investor.
- Contact the investor about selling your house. They’ll usually call and discuss your house, your situation, etc.
- The investor will evaluate your house (generally, in any condition), and come up with a value for it that fits their buying goals.
- You decide if the offer works for you.
- If it’s a good fit, a closing occurs at a title company. The title company will also prepare the documents.
- The investor buys with cash, so it’s a quick close.
- People who want to sacrifice on the sales price, in exchange for a fast, hassle free sale.
- People who need to sell fast (as soon as 7 days, rather than waiting months).
Why Sell Your House To Us?
We get this question all the time from home owners looking to sell. Here’s some of the benefits of working with us, instead of trying to sell your house the traditional way through a realtor.
- There are NO fees or commissions
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party Title Company (you can choose your own if you want)
For Our Residential House Acquisitions, the ideal property is…
- 2+ bedrooms (ideally 3 bedrooms – 5 bedrooms)
- 1.5+ baths (ideally 2+ baths)
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in taking ugly houses and making them pretty, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
Sell Your House in Gilbert This Week! If you have a house or residential property based on Gilbert that you need to sell quickly, don’t wait to contact us using the form above. And if you have further questions, reach out and contact us any time.
We Also Buy Commercial Properties in Gilbert!
If you’re interested in selling a commercial property you own, that’s located in Gilbert, email us directly through our contact page or call us at 4803314165.
HBSB Holdings is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. You can read more about us here.